And a little birdie told us there would be some AMAZING GIVEAWAYS going on during the party….cause it’s not Christmas without GIFTS…and who better to shower gifts on then the best bloggers around!! Wondering what we’ll all be giving away?!
Well you’ll have to check in on each party to see what you can WIN!!
Today you can find the first printable over at this lovely blog, a gorgeous JOY printable, and she’s kicking off the party with a GIVEAWAY! Be sure to bookmark this and check in each day for a new holiday printable.
Natasha at Keeping the Christmas Alive, 365 is hosting her “I’ll Be Home For Christmas” Link Party on December 12th!
Our sweetheart of a friend Pamela, from My Front Porch To Yours, is hosting a Mantel Party on December 5th!
And last but most definitely not least, the Fab Four (they are fabulous, aren’t they!) are hosting their annual Linky Party!
We love all of the “nature inspired” Christmas decor this year, and this DIY wreath from Shabby Love is no exception.
We think this is the cutest DIY gift giving idea and so inexpensive! Crazy Wonderful shows us how to create these custom magnets yourseof..the ideas could be endless!
Thank you to all of our features this week as well as to all of you who share your amazing ideas, projects and inspiration with us each and every week! If you were featured today (or have been featured in the past) please grab the featured at button code located in on our Buttons Page found under our header!
Now all ya PARTY PEOPLE it’s time to link on up…here’s the rules!
- Friend At The Picket Fence in some capacity
- Link Up any post you’ve written that has Inspired You and will Inspire Others-it can be a home improvement project, craft, recipe, story, devotional…if it inspires link it up!
- Be sure to link back to your original post (MANDATORY) and not just your url (main blog address)
- Please post our button (code on our Buttons Page found at top of blog) or a text link on your blog so others can join in the fun! Tutorial on how to link up a button: Blogging 101
- Visit another guest. Please try and visit at least the link directly above and below you! We try to visit as many posts as we can but as Inspiration Friday grows sometimes we miss some and for that we apologize. It makes us feed good knowing others are visiting people as well! Thank you..it truly means a lot to us!
This Inspiration Friday is sponsored by:
There is still time to enter the fabulous giveaway going on for her handmade burlap stockings! Just scroll down to the next post for details!