Merry Christmas friends!
We’re kicking this party off earlier this week so that we can leave plenty of time for you to join in!
*Be sure to make note of our plans for next week at the end of the post*
Wasn’t it just Summer?
You are the best!
We are truly in awe of you Hani!
You will want to pay her a visit to see more of her amazing creations.
It was just too hard to narrow it down this week…so we didn’t!
This one comes to us from Michelle Paige and we think it is super fun!
You will just have to go over and check it out for yourself to understand because the beauty you will see will make your jaw drop open!
Love those lights!
Looking to try a new recipe this year?
How about these Raspberry Asparagus Endive Boats from Yummy Mummy!
Aren’t they just beautiful?
Due to the holidays some blogs may not be hosting a party, but I’m sure they’d love you to stop by anyway!
Now all ya PARTY PEOPLE it’s time to link on up…here’s the rules!
- Friend At The Picket Fence in some capacity
- Link Up any post you’ve written that has Inspired You and will Inspire Others-it can be a home improvement project, craft, recipe, story, devotional…if it inspires link it up!
- Be sure to link back to your original post (MANDATORY) and not just your url (main blog address)
- Please post our button (code on our Buttons Page found at top of blog) or a text link on your blog so others can join in the fun! Tutorial on how to link up a button: Blogging 101
- Visit another guest. Please try and visit at least the link directly above and below you! We try to visit as many posts as we can but as Inspiration Friday grows sometimes we miss some and for that we apologize. It makes us feed good knowing others are visiting people as well! Thank you..it truly means a lot to us!
Are you new to linky parties and kinda confused how they work? Have you wondered if you’re following “linky party etiquette”? We invite you to pay Donna at Funky Junk Interiors a visit and follow her great Linky Party Series!
We love you!!
Want At The Picket Fence delivered to your in-box? Enter your email for free updates!