Inspiration Friday No. 47

Inspiration Friday Graphic1
Welcome friends of At The Picket Fence! Heather mentioned in her post yesterday, that we are creeping up on our One Year  Blogiversary!! That is just really hard for us to believe.
It seems to have FLOWN BY, yet we feel like we have known so many of you forever.  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being so supportive of our blogging endeavors! Many of you have been with us from the first post and since then we have met so many fabulous new friends! We have some fun things in store to celebrate the occasion, one being interviews with us! Whose doing the interviewing you ask?
Why…you of course!

We want to know what you want to know about us! Is there anything you’ve been curious about? Are you wondering if we’re harboring some deep dark secret? grin! Wanna know some trivial, mindless facts about us? Like our favorite color, favorite TV show, little know vices. Our bra sizes….er um…okay so maybe not that. Winking smile

If you feel so inclined and let’s face it… just plain nosey, then please leave a question in the comment section on this post OR you can email them if you would like! That will give us time to answer and contemplate and cringe over our answers. lol! We’ll also be posting this our Facebook Page, if you  want to ask there. So, in advance, thanks for participating.

We hope it’ll be fun and stay tuned for our Blogiversary week!
We also want to invite you to join us each week for a fun new series…Proving Pinterest!
pining pinterest
Each week we will create a “vlog “(that’s a fancy word for a video on a blog post) where we will “prove” a pin from Pinterest! You can see this past week’s Proving Pinterest video and stay tuned Saturday for Vanessa’s Proving Pinterest choice…will it be a “pinner”!?

Now onto our Fabulous Features!

picketfence_20010_thumb[18]_thumb[2]
Katie at Creatively Living has started a fantastic new series called With the Kids Wednesday.
Her first installment entitled “Putty Buddies” proves to all of us that allowing our kids to help us provides incredible opportunities for bonding, learning and yes, some good old-fashioned messy fun!

Lynnette from {Decor}ography shared with us one of the most gorgeous nurseries we have ever seen!
The details in this space are truly incredible and we think the color palette is so sophisticated and sweet.

Margo of Joyful Homemaking used Dollar Store buckets to create this fantastic and customized storage for her boys. We have a slight case of organizational envy now!

This gorgeous Mod Podged Vintage French Script  Fruit from Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict jumped out at us from the party! Aren’t they just lovely.  Perfect for winter and spring decorating!

deco fruit
Okay folks, this next feature had us scrolling back and forth through the pictures, because it’s hard to believe it’s the same room! You must check out Amy at Grown from Scratch’s living and dining room makeover! Fabulous! Go leave her some comment love on her hard work!

livingroomfeature
We thought this idea from Decorating With a Little Bit was ingenious! She installed a beautiful stained glass window as an INTERIOR window to let in more light to the vanity area of their master bath! Just gorgeous and so clever.

And as you know here at Inspiration Friday, while we adore and are amazed at the talent and creativity of our DIY crowd, we also cherish the special posts that touch us deeply.  The posts where you open your hearts to us and share special words of encouragement, joy and even pain and disappointment.  This last feature is from Heather’s friend Nedra of Adventure Mom! She’s just the coolest person…full of life! Her post “Why Death has Made Me Want to Life” touched us deeply, and we promise it will touch you too.

Thank you to all of our features this week as well as to all of you who share your amazing ideas, projects and inspiration with us each and every week! If you were featured today (or have been featured in the past) please grab the featured at button code located in on our Buttons Page found under our header!
Are you following At The Picket Fence on Facebook? Don’t forget we feature many of your links during the week on our Facebook Page! If you’ve been featured there, grab a button as well! Thank you to everyone who shared so many fabulous posts with us last week! We appreciate you!
Now it’s time to share with us what has inspired you this week!
Thank you so much for joining us for Inspiration Friday at the Fence,
When you are done linking up head over and party with the other Friday Party Friends:

stuffandnonsense
vif187

Now all ya PARTY PEOPLE it’s time to link on up…here’s the rules!
  • Friend At The Picket Fence in some capacity
  • Link Up any post you’ve written that has Inspired You and will Inspire Others-it can be a home improvement project, craft, recipe, story, devotional…if it inspires link it up!
  • Be sure to link back to your original post (MANDATORY) and not just your url (main blog address)
  • Please post our button (code on our Buttons Page found at top of blog) or a text link on your blog so others can join in the fun! Tutorial on how to link up a button: Blogging 101
  • Visit another guest. Please try and visit at least the link directly above and below you! We try to visit as many posts as we can but as Inspiration Friday grows sometimes we miss some and for that we apologize. It makes us feed good knowing others are visiting people as well! Thank you..it truly means a lot to us!

Are you new to linky parties and kinda confused how they work? Have you wondered if you’re following “linky party etiquette”? We invite you to pay Donna at Funky Junk Interiors a visit and follow her great Linky Party Series!

This Inspiration Friday is sponsored by:
20 North Ora

Comments

Hi Vanessa! Thank you so much for your sweet comment about my feature at Faded Charm! I felt so honored to be asked! :) Also, thank you for hosting this great linky party, too! It’s certainly one of my favs! :)

xoxo laurie

I have got to get out from under my chaos and go visiting! These features and some of the entries from today look wonderful! Thanks so much to you two sissies for hosting. And I mean “sissies” in a good way. That’s what I call my husband’s sisters!
    :-) Sue

WOW, girls, I can’t believe it’s already been a year! 2011 was full of challenges for me–I have to admit I was glad to see the ball drop this year!–but I guess it went by pretty quickly, didn’t it??

I’m so glad to see your success. You two deserve it.

As always, thanks for hosting a really fun party. You bring out the best in people. :)

Isn’t it amazing all the talent shared in blogland! You’ve presented some wonderful features – I loved the Mod Podged fruit! Gorgeous! Your lamp shade is amazing – My daughter would swoon over it! Thank you for hosting and thank you for sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

Happy almost blogiversary!!! I’ve loved your blog from the moment I found it, and you ladies have become one of my favorites. I always look forward to new posts!!

Thanks for hosting the party!!

Happy One Year!! This is my 1st time linking up here and I’m your newest follower. I love the projects you featured from last week, especially that nursery {swoon!}
    xo,
    Laurie @ Gallamore West

Heather and Vanessa…I’ve just come to love you two to bits. Not only do you have a wonderful blog but you hostess such a great link up party. I am so thrilled that I can be a part of it. I loved the feature of the organizational bins from the Dollar Store. Now that is creative and functional besides being downright thrifty. What great bloggers you have to come to participate!

Nann

I’m in catch up mode here. I had to tell you before I forget that I love Heather’s drum shade fixture and am now trying to figure out where to put one up.

I’m sure I can come up with a nosey question if I give myself some time.

In the meantime, I plan to get a cup of hot cocoa and let myself get inspired as the weekend progresses. I need some project motivation!!

Girls, thank you so much for featuring my master bath interior window! It’s super exciting for us to be featured. We just started our blog less than 2 months ago and already I can’t believe how much I’ve learned about a whole new world, and so much more to learn. I really appreciate it. Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com p.s. Heather: love the new pic 😉

Oh, you two are so fabulous! Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary. I’m one of those who has followed from the beginning, & it’s always fantastic. Look forward to your new ideas.
    CAS

You may notice that the concept of compensation
    plan may seem to be common in the networking industry.
    ) and installation used are correct for your situation and the
    location of your wine cellar. The specific combination of reps, sets, exercises, and
    weight depends upon the desires of the body builder.
    online form builder recently posted..online form builderMy Profile

However, there are several online interfaces available where one needs to click on different
    types of options to send HTML code in email or
    to generate HTML code. For professional web site builders extra complex laptop software program for net design is needed.

You can make corrections directly instead of having to search mistake through the code, if something does not seem OK for you.
    online Form creator recently posted..online Form creatorMy Profile

Save All Paperwork: Whatever paperwork arrives with
    your parts or which is provided from the seller should be maintained.

For professional web site builders extra complex laptop
    software program for net design is needed. Net’s builder has been out for a little more than a year, yet it already helped more than 5,000 webmasters to create their online forms.
    online forms recently posted..online formsMy Profile

The amount of space that can be saved will
    provide maximum gains to the firm. Joomla has thousands of templates and add-ons that are available
    for free, as well as several professional resources available
    for purchase from third party developers. The 5th
    brand new feature may be the point of view sketching tools.
    online forms recently posted..online formsMy Profile

Save All Paperwork: Whatever paperwork arrives with your parts or which is provided from the
    seller should be maintained. It won’t take you extremely long to work out what way to employ it. We saw earlier that we could, through links to email addresses, contact directly with an email.
    online form generator recently posted..online form generatorMy Profile

Cheers to your PROFITmatic Turnkey Automated Internet Profit Center,.
    He knew the system well enough to not pay many of his suppliers and sub-contractors, then would
    cover it up up by handing out fake lien releases to make it look like they were paid.

Therefore it’s better to always do the intelligent point and take these tips.
    online form generator recently posted..online form generatorMy Profile

Save All Paperwork: Whatever paperwork arrives with
    your parts or which is provided from the seller should be maintained.
    Rather, they’re designed to help spark possibilities in your own mind. Once safely at Thebes, though, the obelisks were brought to the temple at Karnak with much fanfare.
    online forms recently posted..online formsMy Profile