We’re back folks! Did you miss us?
Did ya? Did ya?
We are only slightly jealous of her brick fireplace!
We may still be coming down off of the Holiday Sugar high, but we can’t just go cold turkey!
Now all ya PARTY PEOPLE it’s time to link on up…here’s the rules!
- Friend At The Picket Fence in some capacity
- Link Up any post you’ve written that has Inspired You and will Inspire Others-it can be a home improvement project, craft, recipe, story, devotional…if it inspires link it up!
- Be sure to link back to your original post (MANDATORY) and not just your url (main blog address)
- Please post our button (code on our Buttons Page found at top of blog) or a text link on your blog so others can join in the fun! Tutorial on how to link up a button: Blogging 101
- Visit another guest. Please try and visit at least the link directly above and below you! We try to visit as many posts as we can but as Inspiration Friday grows sometimes we miss some and for that we apologize. It makes us feed good knowing others are visiting people as well! Thank you..it truly means a lot to us!
Are you new to linky parties and kinda confused how they work? Have you wondered if you’re following “linky party etiquette”? We invite you to pay Donna at Funky Junk Interiors a visit and follow her great Linky Party Series!
Want At The Picket Fence delivered to your in-box? Enter your email for free updates!