$75 Gift Card to Amazon!!
Leave a comment letting us know you have done this along with the # of your link. Each post you link up must include the tagline to be entered to win!
Every week it has become agonizing to choose only a handful of you talented folks to feature!
Rene’ from Miss Gracie’s House shares how white walls are not to be feared! You must pay a visit to her kitchen, it is so soothing and lovely!
We LOVE this soothing colors of this Master Bath recently completed by Jenn from Clean and Scentsible. She shares all of the details (and there are so many pretty ones) in her post!
Opulent Cottage shares the tutorial on how she made over this chair with a new dropcloth slipcover. We think she needs to come over and slipcover all of our furniture now! grin.
Melody from Chatty Chics painted her banister black and it completely transformed her foyer! Visit Melody to see the before and after.
CRAFTS AND CREATIONS
Pink, Red and all kinds of Deliciousness! These three ingredient Strawberry Jello Parfaits from With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart are gorgeous! How come our jello parfaits don’t turn out this pretty?!
We are asking you to PRETTY PLEASE (with sugar on top) visit the ACTUAL PROJECT and PIN from there! PLEASE take that extra step to PIN from ORIGINAL SOURCES…it will make Pinterest a better place for all bloggers! Now, if you like what you see here At The Picket Fence that WE create, then by all means pin away from here…we won’t mind!
THANK YOU !!
Now all ya PARTY PEOPLE it’s time to link on up…here’s the rules!
- Friend At The Picket Fence in some capacity
- Link Up any post you’ve written that has Inspired You and will Inspire Others-it can be a home improvement project, craft, recipe, story, devotional…if it inspires link it up!
- Be sure to link back to your original post and not just your url (main blog address)
- Please post our button (code on our Buttons Page found at top of blog) or a text link on your blog so others can join in the fun! (MANDATORY to be featured At The Picket Fence) Tutorial on how to link up a button: Blogging 101
- Visit another guest. Please try and visit at least the link directly above and below you! We try to visit as many posts as we can but as Inspiration Friday grows sometimes we miss some and for that we apologize. It makes us feel good knowing others are visiting people as well! Thank you..it truly means a lot to us!
AND DON’T FORGET THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND PUT YOUR LINK # IN YOUR COMMENT TO ENTER TODAY’S $75 GIVEAWAY!
*At the Picket Fence received compensation from Appliances Online for their sponsorship of this Inspiration Friday Party. Please see our Disclosure Policy.*
Want At The Picket Fence delivered to your in-box? Enter your email for free updates!