A sweet gift, a sweet idea…Pass It On

DSC_0090-002

Who doesn’t love to receive a gift? Maybe the Grinch or Scrooge? Otherwise, I don’t know of anyone who doesn’t get excited when a package with their name shows up in the mail.
That’s exactly how I felt when I got a box earlier this week from the lovely Kelly of Eclectically Vintage
DSC_0081-001
Do you know Kelly? If not, you should.  She’s so talented and so kind.
DSC_0087-001
I couldn’t believe the prettiness that was wrapped up in my box.
DSC_0090-001
Kelly had included:
 homemade bath salts
you can get the recipe at Eclectically Vintage
a vintage Ball mason jar
to fill up with my bath salts
and

DSC_0103-001
a GORGEOUS vintage hand stamped silver spoon
…it says RELAX. (something I need to work on…ha!)
I loved it all so much that I couldn’t bring myself to hide it away in my Master Bath (which does have a big Jacuzzi tub, thank you Lord for my tub!) I decided I needed to display it as part of my powder room makeover (I promise the reveal is coming soon) so that everyone could enjoy this pretty gift.
DSC_0109-001
In fact, the second I put it out my daughter popped her head into the living room and exclaimed, “Mom where did you get that cool spoon that says RELAX and how did they make it?”
If you’re wondering how you can get your hands on one of these pretty spoons, you can visit Kelly’s new Etsy Shop, Eclectically Vintage, and purchase one for yourself!
DSC_0094-001
THANK YOU KELLY for my lovely, lovely gift! I’m not sure what was more special; the gift itself or knowing I was thought of to “pass on” such sweet encouragement.
I will be “Passing On” a homemade gift to two other bloggers, and will share that with you soon!
If you are interested in reading more about the Pass It On Project you can visit Karah at The Space In Between and you can read Kelly’s Pass It On Post over at Eclectically Vintage.
Stay tuned…As I pass on the love…at the picket fence!
signature[7]
PS-Don’t forget this coming Monday, April 2nd, we’ll be co-hosting the Bunny Blog Hop (I had so much fun making the graphic for this party!) We hope you’ll hop on over and join in the fun!
bunny-blog-hop-1 (1)

This post is partying at:

Stuff and Nonsense
Common Ground
From My Front Porch To Yours
Imparting Grace
French Country Cottage
Redoux

Comments

Oh what a super gift and so thoughtful. Love it all. I know you will really enjoy some relaxing time.

Question, how do you get the week’s posts at the top of your blog posts. I havn’t been able to find a tutorial for this. Hugs, Marty

What a sweet gift and what an awesome idea. That spoon is beautiful. I can’t wait to see your powder room…so smart to display your gift there.

What a bEAutiful and sweet gift! Love that stamped spoon and ANXIOUS TO SEE THE Powder ROOM. MY Keyboard has a mind of iT’s oWN AFTER I SPILLED WATER ON it. sorry. anyways, enjoy those bath salts and RELAX!

I cannot imagine a nicer person to participate in the project! You are both so kind and thoughtful and I just love Kelly’s gift! Those spoons are absolutely adorable!

Have a blessed and wonderful day.

blessings,
    karianne

Wow! What a sweet, sweet post, I am so thrilled you are part of the Pass It On project. And aren’t Kelly’s gifts just the most perfect little vintage DIY? I agree, Kelly is one of the sweetest gals around. :)
    Please feel free to link up your Pass It On project to my facebook page when you complete it. I am pinning all projects on my Pass It On Project pinterest board, too. :)
    Hope you’re having a great week,
    Karah

That really was a wonderful gift! Who wouldn’t want to receive something as nice as that? I love how she put everything together to a theme too. I see a sneak peek of your bathroom. Can’t wait to see it. It looks like it’s pretty.

What a wonderful gift. I love bath salts. I could use a “relax” spoon. I would use it for my coffee though.

Coffee doesn’t make me jittery. It relaxes me. Just an odd duck I am.

What a lovely gift! This is a great idea–don’t we all like to get goodies in the mail? So much better than bills! :) Love that stamped spoon.

Thanks for joining Grace at Home!

What a beautiful gift! Both of you are so talented and kind ~ :-) I want one of the spoons for myself and others for gifts.

I will be joining the Pass It On project soon.

Pat

This is such a great gift. I was thinking of something similar for the upcoming father’s day. The product is called mansalt and I think it is perfect for his lifestyle.