We have so much awesomeness to share with you today that we are just going to jump right in and get this par-tay started!
TERRY from FOREVER DECORATING
Congratulations Terri, please contact us by email so that we can put you in touch Kirkland’s!!
she also gives all of us a chance to show off our own at her weekly Linky Party Wild Wednesday. We know you will love getting to know this gal!
We are asking you to PRETTY PLEASE (with sugar on top) visit the ACTUAL PROJECT and PIN from there! PLEASE take that extra step to PIN from ORIGINAL SOURCES…it will make Pinterest a better place for all bloggers! Now, if you like what you see here At The Picket Fence that WE create, then by all means pin away from here…we won’t mind! 😉
THANK YOU !!
We know for those of you who sew, keeping your fabric organized can be the biggest challenge. We love this idea from Shirley at I “Shir” Can Craft that is both pretty and functional!
Now all ya PARTY PEOPLE it’s time to link on up…here’s the rules!
- Friend At The Picket Fence in some capacity
- Link Up any post you’ve written that has Inspired You and will Inspire Others-it can be a home improvement project, craft, recipe, story, devotional…if it inspires link it up!
- Be sure to link back to your original post and not just your url (main blog address)
- Please post our button (code on our Buttons Page found at top of blog) or a text link on your blog so others can join in the fun! (MANDATORY to be featured At The Picket Fence) Tutorial on how to link up a button: Blogging 101
- Visit another guest. Please try and visit at least the link directly above and below you! We try to visit as many posts as we can but as Inspiration Friday grows sometimes we miss some and for that we apologize. It makes us feel good knowing others are visiting people as well! Thank you..it truly means a lot to us!