1-1/3 cups boiling water, divided
1 package (3 oz.) JELL-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
1 package (3 oz.) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
1 envelope KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
1 cup milk, divided
3 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
20 maraschino cherries with stems, well drained, patted dry
1. ADD 2/3 cup boiling water to berry gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Repeat with cherry gelatin mix. Cool.
2. MEANWHILE, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup milk in medium bowl; let stand 5 min. Bring remaining milk to boil in saucepan. Remove
from heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Add to plain gelatine mixture; stir until gelatine is completely dissolved. Cool 10 min.
3. SPOON berry gelatin into 20 (1-oz.) plastic shot glasses sprayed lightly with cooking spray, adding about 2 tsp. to each. Refrigerate 15 min. or
until set but not firm.
4. TOP with unflavored gelatine mixture, adding about 2 tsp. to each cup. Refrigerate 10 min. Insert cherry, stem end up, into white gelatine layer
in each cup. Refrigerate 2 min.
5. COVER with cherry gelatin, adding about 2 tsp. to each cup. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Remove from cups before serving.
Adults Only alcoholic Variation: Prepare as directed, reducing the boiling water to 1 cup and dissolving each of the berry and cherry gelatin mixes in 1/2 cup boiling water. Stir 1/4 cup vodka into each flavor of gelatin, then continue as directed.
Spiked Cherries Adults Only Variation: Place cherries in a glass jar. Add 1/2 cup vodka; cover with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate at least 2 hours; drain. Pat dry, then use as directed.
Sharing these at:
You’re Talking to Much: Meet Me Monday
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia: Tuesdays Treasures
Coastal Charm: Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
This post sponsored by:
where you can find fabulous recipes!
UPDATED TO ADD: I purchased the shot glasses at Party City. They are 1.5 oz.
Want At The Picket Fence delivered to your in-box? Enter your email for free updates!