scrapbook paper of your choice (the large size)
- Cut your pool noodle to the desire sizes with a serrated knife. I wanted three. Two are the same and one is slightly larger.
- Measure your scrap paper to fit around the firecrackers. Roll the paper until it wraps back around itself and draw a straight line leaving a little to slightly overlap.
- Spread Mod Podge on noodle and carefully roll paper onto noodle applying additional Mod Podge if needed to get a good adhesion. Tuck cut edge of paper under factory cute edge to have a nice clean seam. Allow to dry.
- Cut a circle out of the paper to fit the top of the noodle. Lay circle on top of noodle and poke hole through top with pencil before gluing down. Make sure to match seams up so none of the noodle shows though Allow to dry.
- Trim with decorative ribbon if desired.
- Spray with two coats of polyacrylic spray for a water resistant finish.
- Insert spray into top and through hole in noodle. Trim off any of the end that is below bottom of noodle.
- Run skewer through bottom of the noodle and into the foam to attach securely.
- Insert into pot or arrangement of choice. Or you can set them on a table without the skewers.
and before we close…we want to announce the winner of the BlueMing Deals Amazon Gift Card giveaway!
Using Random Generator the winner is….
Jackie we will put you in touch with BlueMing Deals to claim your prize!