Pumpkin Pie Latte…a perfect fall treat!

Pie. Pecan. Apple. Sweet Potato. Pumpkin Pie. They all get a thumbs up in our home!

But, sometimes after gorging ourselves filling our tummies with good food at Thanksgiving, we just don’t have room for a piece of our favorite pie.

Here’s a great alternate ending to Thanksgiving Dinner…pumpkin pie latte.  All of the flavors you love, but not quite so filling.  Or if you do have a little extra room in there, why not have a cup WITH your favorite piece of pie.  Either way, you’ll love this tummy warming fall beverage!

Here’s the easy recipe to make your own Pumpkin Pie Lattes

You might want to give these a test run, like I did, before sharing them with your Thanksgiving dinner guests. That way you can make SURE they are every bit as good as they look..grin! I can promise you they are!

Comments

Pinning that latte!

I was just about to actually get my tail up and get productive when the picture of it came across my dashboard screen.

Get thee behind me Satan…

Totally pinned it,; that sounds delicious! I’m not a fan of the texture of pumpkin pie, but love the flavor, this sounds like a great alternative for me.

Sidenote, I want to know how you made your recipe not show up for pinning!! I wasn’t going to pin the recipe, but I was thinking how some people would and then no one would have to come visit! 😉

OHMYGOODNESS!!!!
    This is like the 3rd such recipe I have perused. I have to say I think this is the best one so far!!!
    Sooo making it :-)
    My son and I are BIG fans of pumpkin spice lattes.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers, Gee

4. Anonymous says

Would you come over, curl up by the fireplace with our Pumpkin lattes and talk to me? I would love that!

Miss you,
    Mom

5. Jean @ www.thebackyardbungalow.com says

How much pumpkin puree is needed? It say 1/2 pumpkin puree. Wasn’t sure if that was a tablespoon or cup? It sounds great!

Thanks for sharing this recipe. It looks delicious. If you get a chance stop by my blog Recipe for Life and check out some of my family favorite recipes at: deborah-bateman.blogspot.com
    Blessings,