Inspiration Friday No. 94…Welcome!

Welcome to the post-Christmas Inspiration Friday! We pray that each of you had a joyous Christmas with family and friends.  Some of you may be back to work already, or maybe you are still in the middle of celebrating still and maybe a few of you are taking a well deserved vacation and a nap on the couch.  Whatever you are doing, we are honored you took a moment to stop by and see us today!

We both had a wonderful Christmas celebrating or Savior’s birth with our families!

Vanessa and Family Christmas 2012

Heather and Family Christmas 2012

Now, we’re thinking ahead to the new year and the many projects, crafts,  recipes and inspiration we hope to share with you here  on our blog! Speaking of blogging….we want to welcome our newest sponsor of At The Picket Fence.

Our friend Melissa, of The Happier Homemaker, has started a great new blog to So You Wanna Be a Blogger? Here you can find great tips, tricks, advise and ideas on blogging and how to be the best blogger you can be! We invite you to follow her blog to keep up to date on some great blogging articles

Today’s features are from Inspiration Friday No. 93, last week we featured some amazing Christmas Inspiration, today we are featuring some other amazing projects! Enjoy!

Jeanette from Creating a Life showed us her lovely master bedroom all warmed up with red accents for winter.

Pamela of From My Front Porch to Yours shared her beautiful Powder Room Makeover. We love the ladder as a towel rack!

Amy of Grown from Scratch has us looking forward to warmer days as she shares her updated Front Porch. The grouping of white rockers is just so welcoming!

Christine from The Crafty Woman shared her incredible kitchen makeover and we just love how light and bright it is and also those beautiful pops of blue!

Allison of The Golden Sycamore and her husband created this Wood Plank Wall for their nursery makeover.  They share great step by step instructions.

We adore Becky of From Generation to Generation‘s Quilted Bench Makeover made from a vintage quilt and her great story about these lovely family plates.

Liz from Love Grows Wild showed us how to make this fantastic Book Page Table Runner and even though she used it as part of her beautiful Holiday decor, we could see this working all year round!

Carissa from Carissa Miss shared a wonderfully simple tutorial for making these adorable fabric bows. Her little model was pretty darling too!

Carolyn from Homework shared these gorgeous Cameo Candles which were lovely for the holidays but could also be incorporated into every season simply by using different colored ribbon.

Daniela from Frugal Ain’t Cheap  shared a wonderful recipe for homemade Panettone and we think this just screams warm and cozy.

These adorable “Hoot Chocolate Spoons” from Tales of a Trophy Wife might have been intended to be a sweet Christmas treat but we think that they would be welcomed by kids (or the kid at heart!) any time of the year!

Kick of a healthy new year with this Winter Berry Antioxidant Berry Smoothie from Kristin of Homespun with Love .

We continue to be inspired by our friend Anne, of Fiona and Twig! She has been busy shooting amazing photographs and magazine features and living out her passion.  You MUST visit her to see this latest shoot.

Jeanette from Creating a Life Now, is located in gorgeous western Colorado and she shared beautiful words and photos in a post called “Decembering”

If you were featured today (or have been featured in the past) please grab the “featured at” button code located on our Buttons Page found under our header!

We have a SPECIAL REQUEST of you, if you visit INSPIRATION FRIDAY and like to PIN the great projects you see here! Please pin from the ORIGINAL SOURCE and not our blog. Thank you! Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest where we also pin each week’s Inspiration Friday Features.

Thank you to everyone who shared so many fabulous posts with us last week! We appreciate you! Now it’s time to share with us what has inspired you this week!

Thank you so much for joining us for Inspiration Friday at the Fence,
Before you link up please read these few party requests:

1.Link Up any post you’ve written that has Inspired You and will Inspire Others-it can be a home improvement project, craft, recipe, story, devotional…if it inspires link it up!
2.Be sure to link back to your original post  and not just your url (main blog address)
3.Please post our button (code on our Buttons Page found at top of blog) or a text link on your blog so others can join in the fun! (MANDATORY to be featured At The Picket Fence)
4.Visit another guest. Please try and visit at least the link directly above and below you! We try to visit as many posts as we can but as Inspiration Friday grows sometimes we miss some and for that we apologize. It makes us feel good knowing others are visiting people as well!

When you are done linking up head over and party with the other Friday Party Friends:

Fridays Unfolded vif187

This Inspiration Friday is sponsored by:

1. FABBY says

Pretty features and I will check the post about blogging, sounds interesting! You both look gorgeous with your beautiful families and you both look so happy to be celebrating the holidays together..really, it’s the best part of it all!! Thank you for hosting another great party. Wishing you the best in every way for the New Year 2013.

The family holiday photos of you two and your beautiful families is just wonderful!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

The features this week are GREAT – such talent out there in blogville!!

Thank you for hosting, always so awesome to visit you!

Blessings to you, Heather and Vanessa!
    How I love joining in on the fun each week on your wonderful blog party. Thank you for hosting!
    what delightful selections you have made this week with so many lovely blogs featured. What a joy it is visiting these incredibly talented bloggers!
    May God bless you richly this coming year, my friends.
    Carolynn recently posted..SNOWFLAKESMy Profile

Hello girls…what wonderful photos from your Holiday gathering! Great features form last week…I must check them out. Thanks for hosting!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Ladies!
    What beautiful features. I’m still oogling over the last one of that “Decembering” photo of God’s majestic beauty! I’m excited to link up a Christmas Cookies & Cocoa party my hubby and I hosted this season. :)
    Leslie recently posted..2012 Cookie & Cocoa Party!My Profile

Thank you for a year of the most beautiful parties! Thank you for all the work you do to prepare each week and thank you for sharing all the lovely posts with us.

Wishing you and yours a Blessed and Happy New Year!

Linda and Jeannie @ The French Hens Nest

Beautiful pictures of both of your family’s! I love seeing bloggers with their family’s. I think it just makes thing that much more personal. A beautiful round up of creativity. I am in awe of that chair! Not much to share around here, but getting to some very long overdue DIY projects. Hope you both have a very Happy New Year! It has been so fun getting to know you both. What an amazing year of blogging it has been! -K
    karen recently posted..Happy Friday, Link Party #84My Profile

Heather and Vanessa…Thank you so much for sharing your families and letting us share ours with you at your Parties….I am so overwhelmed with your thoughtfulness…Have a Truly Blessed Holiday…Blessings, Becky

Hello! Thanks so much for hosting this party. Your families are beautiful and I so appreciate your recommending,So you wanna be a blogger – I’m going to check that out for sure! I am enjoying visiting the others who are linked up. Just noticed that my typing skills need improvement, my link up is supposed to be lucky 13… not lucky 23, although I hope that will be a very good year as well! Thanks again, Melinda

Furthermore, my experience comes with identifying the competitive
    advantage for the few different companies and
    crafting that advantage into a web marketing strategy to develop new
    business. Investors are there to assist the entrepreneur and to realize a make money from their investment from the entrepreneurs company.
    A well-developed business plan is a lot like your blueprint for victory. recently Profile

11. Danial says

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I came across
    this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I am hoping to present something again and aid others such as you helped me.
    Danial recently posted..DanialMy Profile

1. […] Party at Craftberry Bush, Linky Party at Thirty Handmade Days, Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence, Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home, Chic and Crafty Party at The Frugal Girls, Saturday […]