inspiration from all of the incredible talent as we are.
Inspiration Friday continues to be a place where we want to hear about what is inspiring you.
Whether it is DIY projects, decorating, crafts, life experiences, recipes and everything in between.
ALL are welcome here!
Now, speaking of inspiring, Vanessa wanted to share with you how she was inspired by something shared at the party a few weeks ago.
Yep, that’s right folks!
Not only was I inspired by this recipe once, I’ve been inspired a shameful number of times since I first saw it!
These doughnuts were shared with us a few weeks ago by One Shabby Chick and as soon as I clicked on the link I knew I was in trouble.
Easy homemade doughnuts?
Sign me up!
After opening my can of biscuits I was faced with the dilemma of how to cut out the hole in the center.
No worries! The cap from a jar of sprinkles did the trick!
Fried up and generously dusted with that magic fairy dust (combination of sugar and cinnamon), they only lasted long enough on the plate for me to snap one picture!
Now let’s get to the rest of our Features from last week’s party!
Lina of Fancy Frugal Life transformed this $1 Goodwill lunchbox into this fantastic “note from mom” version with just a little bit of chalkboard spray paint!
She is such a hoot and very talented!
In this scary world we live in sometimes…having a “scary kind of love” is a blessing! Thank you Lori for reminding us that “newlywed love” can last throughout a marriage!
Now all ya PARTY PEOPLE it’s time to link on up…here’s the rules!
- Friend At The Picket Fence in some capacity
- Link Up any post you’ve written that has Inspired You and will Inspire Others-it can be a home improvement project, craft, recipe, story, devotional…if it inspires link it up!
- Be sure to link back to your original post and not just your url (main blog address)
- Please post our button (code in the sidebar) or a text link on your blog so others can join in the fun! (MANDATORY)
- Visit another guest. Please try and visit at least the link directly above and below you! We try to visit as many posts as we can but as Inspiration Friday grows and especially during the busy summer months, sometimes we miss some and for that we apologize. It makes us feed good knowing others are visiting people as well! Thank you..it truly means a lot to us!