Even though having a smaller tree and putting it in a planter took some getting use to for everyone…I think we’ve all agreed we’re really happy with our tree this year!
Last Sunday at the Cookie Exchange I hosted for our Community Group, I gave each gal their own cheap-o ball ornament and little slip of paper.
She includes a wonderful tutorial on how to make them and the “Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come” foretells a few of these in our future!
We LOVE the makeover that Christie from Three Pixie Lane gave her French Hutch! Every detail is so beautiful!
These homemade cards and gift tags from The Farmhouse Porch are the perfect mix of vintage and glam…and the message it sends couldn’t be more special…A King IS Born! Amen!
Thank you to all of our features this week as well as to all of you who share your amazing ideas, projects and inspiration with us each and every week! If you were featured today (or have been featured in the past) please grab the featured at button code located in on our Buttons Page found under our header!
Now all ya PARTY PEOPLE it’s time to link on up…here’s the rules!
- Friend At The Picket Fence in some capacity
- Link Up any post you’ve written that has Inspired You and will Inspire Others-it can be a home improvement project, craft, recipe, story, devotional…if it inspires link it up!
- Be sure to link back to your original post (MANDATORY) and not just your url (main blog address)
- Please post our button (code on our Buttons Page found at top of blog) or a text link on your blog so others can join in the fun! Tutorial on how to link up a button: Blogging 101
- Visit another guest. Please try and visit at least the link directly above and below you! We try to visit as many posts as we can but as Inspiration Friday grows sometimes we miss some and for that we apologize. It makes us feed good knowing others are visiting people as well! Thank you..it truly means a lot to us!