You guys! I’m so excited that my new door from Window World will be installed very soon!
There are a lot of exciting happenings at my house and the beautiful new back door I’ve selected is just one of them.
Today, I want to take the opportunity to let you know how amazing it has been to work with my local Window World retailer. Most of the time when I’m working with a large corporation I don’t get to enjoy the benefit of more personalized attention.
But from the moment I was put in contact with the Portland, OR store, I have been reminded of the fact that there is just nothing quite like the customer service that comes from getting to actually talk and interact with a human being who is passionate about their product and even more passionate about helping you get the right thing for your home.
I will admit that I was a bit worried that I would be overwhelmed by all of the options and never having purchased something like this, I wondered how complicated it would be. Added to this was my concern over the fact that the door surround was going to need some serious attention.
But when John (the owner of my local store) arrived, all worries were cast aside. Window World has made the process of selecting your product as simple and streamlined as possible. John told me exactly which doors would be best for this part of our house keeping in mind that it is an outer door that gets LOTS of exposure from the summer heat and the rain we get the rest of the year here in Oregon.
He outlined all of my options from the highest end product to the most cost effective as well as the technology that makes doors from Window World so unique. This is truly like the best of both worlds. It’s getting all of the options that you would find at a big box store with the personalized attention and service that is harder to come by.
- AccuGrain technology which delivers real woodgrain appearance.
- 0.125″ fiberglass shell which achieves energy efficiency for a door system with four times the insulation value of wood.
- Standard rot-proof jam and brickmould, ball-bearing hinge, hand-rubber stain application, factory-sprayed paint finishes, adjustable security strike plate.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Durable fiberglass skin won’t rot, warp, twist or bow like wood, or dent or rust like steel.
- Polyurethane foam core is three times the density of polystyrene for better insulation.
- 4″ laminated strand lumber material from top to bottom provides weight and feel of real wood.
- ¼” solid hardwood continuous end cap.
And do you want to know which door I’ve chosen??? Well….here’s a hint!
With Fall winding down and winter just around the corner, this can’t be happening at a better time.
We are so thrilled to know that not only are we getting a brand new beautiful door, but also the peace of mind of knowing that it will be helping to keep our home safe and sound for many years to come.
I can’t wait to have it installed and share the reveal with you very soon!
Thanks so much for meeting me at the Fence today,
*I am receiving product in exchange for this promotion but all opinions are 100% my own