You motivate and inspire us every.single.day!
Here are the features from last week.
So how many of you have already admired this fabulous Faux Capiz Chandelier, from Kelli at A Happy Place Called Home, that’s a West Elm Knock Off? Yep she’s pretty amazing! Kelli possess such talent and tenacity and generously shares her step by step tutorial with, so you can make one for yourself.
and last we wanted to remind you about this fabulous opportunity to be a blessing to children who otherwise have not been shown much love in their lives. Susan from My Place To Yours brought to our attention a project full of love and hope and shares an easy way for YOU to show love to others during the Valentine’s season. Please take a moment to read our post or visit Hope Unlimited and if you decide to participate in this project we’d love you to grab the button below designed by Vicki of Curly Willow Collections.
And thank you to all of our features this week as well as to all of you who share your amazing ideas, projects and inspiration with us each and every week!
If you were featured today (or have been featured in the past) please grab the featured at button code located in on our Buttons Page found under our header!
Are you following At The Picket Fence on Facebook? Don’t forget we feature many of your links during the week on our Facebook Page! If you’ve been featured there, grab a button as well! Thank you to everyone who shared so many fabulous posts with us last week! We appreciate you!
Now it’s time to share with us what has inspired you this week!
Thank you so much for joining us for Inspiration Friday at the Fence,
When you are done linking up head over and party with the other Friday Party Friends:
Now all ya PARTY PEOPLE it’s time to link on up…here’s the rules!
- Friend At The Picket Fence in some capacity
- Link Up any post you’ve written that has Inspired You and will Inspire Others-it can be a home improvement project, craft, recipe, story, devotional…if it inspires link it up!
- Be sure to link back to your original post (MANDATORY) and not just your url (main blog address)
- Please post our button (code on our Buttons Page found at top of blog) or a text link on your blog so others can join in the fun! Tutorial on how to link up a button: Blogging 101
- Visit another guest. Please try and visit at least the link directly above and below you! We try to visit as many posts as we can but as Inspiration Friday grows sometimes we miss some and for that we apologize. It makes us feed good knowing others are visiting people as well! Thank you..it truly means a lot to us!
Have you noticed that you can now REPLY to comments left on Blogger Blogs? Be sure to check “receive emails to replies” so you can see if we have replied to your comment!
This Inspiration Friday Party is Sponsored By:
where you can find vintage repurposed and steampunk jewelry!