1. Outline and flood cookie, let dry.
2. Pipe fence.
3. Flooding technique for making the fence.
4. Continue flooding rest of the fence
5. Add a wreath
6. Draw wood grain details onto the dry fence using food coloring pen-black color, I used Wilton Fine Tip Pen
7. After wreath detail is dry, pipe white “snow”onto the fence, sprinkle with white sanding sugar for added texture. Add bird house using red and black royal icing, let dry. Add bow center onto the wreath, let dry.
8. Pipe rest of the red bow, sprinkle with luster dust if desired.Let dry. Add snow details to the bird house and sprinkle with sanding sugar.