Best Chocolate Cookie Recipe by LilaLoa
Food coloring Pen, fine tip Wilton
White Sanding Sugar
Food gel colors by Americolor
1. Outline and flood cookie, let dry.
2. Pipe fence.
3. Flooding technique for making the fence.
4. Continue flooding rest of the fence
5. Add a wreath
6. Draw wood grain details onto the dry fence using food coloring pen-black color, I used Wilton Fine Tip Pen
7. After wreath detail is dry, pipe white “snow”onto the fence, sprinkle with white sanding sugar for added texture. Add bird house using red and black royal icing, let dry. Add bow center onto the wreath, let dry.
8. Pipe rest of the red bow, sprinkle with luster dust if desired.Let dry. Add snow details to the bird house and sprinkle with sanding sugar.
I love and admire Hani and her work! These cookies are precious! They would make a lovely Christmas Card cookie for friends and family.
I’m very impressed with those cookies. Look really yummy too.
My son, Adam and I want to eat it! So pretty, but the yummy-ness wins out everytime! 🙂
Kim @ Savvy Southern Style says
Those are the cutest cookies every. If I tried to make those they would not be very cute. They would probably look more like a tornado went through the fence.
Okay- That HAS to be the cutest Christmas cutout I have ever seen! LOVE it! xo Diana
ℳartina @ Northern Nesting says
Oh my gosh girls those are the cutest cookies I’ve ever seen!! Hani is one talented lady!
These cookies are awesome..Thanks for the step by step on making them..
Have a Blessed Christmas..
Trish - Sweetology101 says
I am a true fan of Hani’s work. She is such an artist but on top of her amazing delicate delish designs, she is very thoughtful, visiting and commenting on smaller blogs. That is cool, she is a class act. These cookies are just lovely.
Thank you so much for letting be part of your amazing site.
Hani is uber talented! Everything she creates is amazing. Love the gorgeous picket fence cookie!
Thanks for the post! I’ve never seen a cookie artist in action. That was amazing and I plan to check out her stuff.
Chatty Chics says
Hey girls! Just wanted you to know that I’m featuring these at my place tomorrow!
Joana Byrnes says
I can’t stop scrolling down the picture cause everytime I do, the picture gets better and better. I totally love the mailbox. Thanks for sharing this great idea.