Now, if you came over for Inspiration Friday no worries it’s still going on one post below! You can link up your inspiring posts through the weekend. However if you have an Easter or Spring post you’d like to share then Sister Saturday is for you!
My flowers are blooming!
which makes me very happy! Spring has arrived, and Easter is right around the corner!
I have Easter decor I pull out each year in honor of this special Holiday, but I thought it would be fun to try our hand at a couple of the awesome projects I’ve seen linked up to Inspiration Friday.
|My Wonderfully Made’s Twine Eggs
I thought it would be a perfect craft for the girl and her friend to make together.
The hot glue was a little messy, but I think they had fun!
Aren’t they cute?! I just love how natural and earthy they look. Here is one of my favorite Easter decorations. I put it out every year in honor of my husbands childhood.
How precious is this! My husband has had it since he was a little boy living in Germany. Can you get more vintage? Not my husband, the egg…okay so he may be getting a little vintage too…but vintage like a good wine. 😉 I LOVE this little egg of his!
Here’s my new buffet dressed for Easter.
The next Easter project was shared with us several weeks ago by Kristi of I Should Be Mopping The Floor and I knew as soon as i saw it, that I would be making this one!
|I Should Be Mopping The Floor Easter Egg Garland
This project truly couldn’t have been easier. It would be a great one to do with little ones and you can choose any color scheme that suits your fancy.
Thanks for visiting a small corner of my home this Easter…oh wait you want to see more? Okay you asked for it…
Welcome to my kitchen painting nightmare. Please promise me there is an end in sight? grin.
Thanks for visiting my home in the rolling hills of the Bluegrass State…time to head on over to Vanessa’s beautiful Northwest home.
Welcome to the West Coast!
Hi there! The rain may be falling…and falling…and falling here in Oregon but I haven’t let it dampen my excitement over the arrival of Spring to our home.
Come on in, won’t you?
Eggs have been tucked into the my Spring Dining Room centerpiece.
I’m not holding my breath that mine will look like this.
Here are a few more incredible projects you’ve shared with us:
|J and J Home Easter Wreath
|Landee See, Landee Do Easter Egg Bling
|Munchkin Munchies: Funny Bunny Cookies
|Elizabeth & Co. Pottery Barn Easter Inspiration
|Paisley Passions Peeps Wreath
|Sweet Little Smoothie Elegant Hydrangea Eggs
|My Garden of Eden Easter Blocks
Thank you for sharing all of your inspiring Easter and Spring Projects with us over the last few weeks! Now it’s your turn to join us for Sister Saturday Easter Edition! We will be holding an Easter Party all week here At The Picket Fence! You can link up any past or future Easter projects throughout the entire week and we will be sharing several of them on our Facebook page, so make sure you’re a friend of ours on facebook. You might just see your project! There are just a few rules for Sister Saturday.
- Link up any Easter or Spring project. It can be a past, current or post from this coming week (just make sure you’ve posted it to your blog before you link up) It can be one you’ve share with us before, all Easter and Spring posts are welcome! The party will be going on all week!
- Use the actual url to the post you want to share and not the main url to your blog.
- Please post the Sister Saturday Button located in our sidebar somewhere on your blog, preferably within the post. You may use a text link instead if you desire. (MANDATORY)
- Please visit other party guests..cause that’s just the polite thing to do at a party! It makes us so happy when we see comments from our friends at the fence on the posts of other guests!
- If you like what you see here At The Picket Fence, we’d love you to become a friend. This is not mandatory..but it is an honor to have new friends here at the fence. We’d love you to share Sister Saturday with your Twitter friends (@meetuatthefence) or on Facebook..the more the merrier!